Eco-Tech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admin Assistant Interview

Admin Assistant
Canton, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Eco-Tech.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with the department head. Basic questions asked, and brief synopsis as to what the job entailed. The job was given to another applicant! The next day, I was told the applicant did not want the job after all, and was asked to go and interview with the Vice President and a Project Manager. I was hired that afternoon.

Interview Question – Just routine questions for the most part, but because the first applicant didn't want to do specific work, they asked me if there was anything I would not like to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a temp. to hire position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eco-Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eco-Tech interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eco-Tech employees and interview candidates.