1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Black Belt Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ecolab in January 2010.

I initially applied for the position six months prior, with no contact from the company. I then saw a similar position posted by HR on LinkedIn. I inquired and foun d out it was the same position. The HR recruiter immediately contacted tme to set-up an initial interview for the following week. She called back the same day to also set-up a technical interview for the day after the inital interview. She told me their process is normally: initial phone, technical panel interview ((via phone), onsite at facility location, then interview with director-level at headquarters. My resume was already in the system. The technical people reviewed it and said they wanted to talk to me and to set-up the interview even before I had the initial interview.

Initial interview went fine. Typical behavioral questions. Direction in the background/experiences they were looking for had changed, so that's why the position was open so long. I was told they concentrate on one candidate at a time.

Technical inteview was with Master Black Belt and Deployment Director. Both were on th phone at the same time. I answered questions and walked through a Six Sigma Project with the Director. Then the MBB asked me questions specific to Lean/Six Sigma methadology.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ecolab? Contribute to the Community!