Ecolab

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ecolab in June 2009.

Interview Details – First after applying online I had a brief phone interview which was mainly when could I could come, when could I start, was I ok with a drug test, etc. Then the actual interview fist went to HR and did a typing test. Then had to do one of the personality type questionnaires. ThenI met one on one with the HR rep. Finally she took me to the cust service dept and met with two of the managers there. They asked more about my experience dealing with people, and computers, that type of stuff. I was offered the job at the end of the interview, though I do know some people who didnt hear back for 2-3 weeks before being offered the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time dealing with an angry/upset customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecolab

Worked for Ecolab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ecolab Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ecolab employees and interview candidates.