Ecolab

99 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Very nice people at corporate, took care of everything to come interview They flew me in and gave me an interview after several phone interviews. they were very upfront about the situation.

Interview Question – Situation which was the most difficult to handle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Ecolab in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process starts with telephone interviews that are quite extensive. Once past that, you will have face to face interviews with several VP Executives and Higher. If you get past this, you will then be required to take a Caliper Test. Then you will be sent to Corporate for a full day of extensive interviewing

Interview Question – Caliper Test was challenging.   View Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Was hired after temping for them for six months, their hiring process is not fast, it takes a while to get approval for the person depending on the position. The interviews were not difficult, but they were scheduled for a full day of interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiation are possible

Pest Control Technician Interview

Pest Control Technician

Interviewed at Ecolab

Interview Details – Fast response to my application, human resources did a phone interview, then one in the office with a manger then a ride along, seemed like everything was good then no contact.

Interview Question – none of the questions were difficult, it seemed more geared towards turning me away from the job   Answer Question

Territory Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ecolab in March 2012.

Interview Details – Thorough interview process including a ride along. This is a great opportunity to see how the job works and the added opportunity to ask questions with individuals in the field, and not a managers view of the job.

Interview Question – None, everything was as expected.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ecolab in October 2010.

Interview Details – I personally did an internship before being hired full time by the company. Usually a typical interview process will go through the district manager and if they think you are a good fit you will go on a ride along for a day to see what a "typical" day will look like.

Interview Question – I was asked a lot about my knowledge of tools and systems more than I was about my sales experience.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – It took about 3 weeks total from beginning to end for the interview process. I applied on Indeed.com, HR contacted me 2 weeks later, I interviewed with the Area Manager and District Manager then had to do a shadowing of an employee to see if I'd enjoy the job.

Interview Question – The interview process was more to see if I could fit in with the company. They didn't ask the normal what is your weakness, your strength questions. They sincerely wanted to get to you you as a person.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Arduous at best

Interview Question – How do resolve internal conflict amongst management with field sales staff?   Answer Question

Williamsport, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Ecolab in January 2014.

Interview Details – 4 interviews, initial screen, 2 phone subsequent interviews

Interview Question – No tough questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ecolab in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interviews, 1:1 interview, ride-a-long, hiring process (paperwork)

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer calls to repair a piece of equipment and your on the other side of your territory and it's late in the day?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Salary is set in stone

Worked for Ecolab? Contribute to the Community!