Ecolab

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Took my resume at my college's career fair and was asked to come in for an interview. Interview was about 10 different situational questions.

Interview Question – All situational questions about showing leadership, fixing a problem, working with others, etc. These questions were all very similar so it was hard to give a different answer for each.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter on campus and was able to get an interview over the phone the following week.

Interview Question – Talk about a time in which you had to change priorities in the middle of a project.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Ecolab

Interview Details – I had two rounds of interview. One with technical lead and one with hiring manager. Technical lead asked me about all the technologies I worked and asked to solve some sample problems. Manager asked me generally about how i get involved with the team, do I like work as a team or individual. I answered satisfactory and was given the job in one week.,

Interview Question – I did not feel that there was any unexpected questions or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Service Tech Interview

Service Tech

Interviewed at Ecolab

Interview Details – The negative reviews on this website do not say anything! Its lazy people who look for the same thing at every job opportunity they get,. How much money i get?, how much vacation i get?, how many bosses is gonna be around?, how long my lunch breaks?,,,,,,, Good Lord! Could these same people take 5 minutes out of there selfish lives and see what the employer (Ecolab) is giving them and just say "thank you"!?? The ignorance is so abundant on this website I'm surprised they even knew HOW to write a review.

Interview Question – None. Speak from the heart and no question is difficult.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – What negotiation. Im a fair man and Ecolab is a fair company.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Field Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Interviews are typically done in a hotel room. If they ask you leave in the first 10 minutes you didn't get the job. If they like you, you do a ride along for half a day with no pay. If you pass the ride along you have a second interview with mid level manager.

Negotiation Details – they give you an offer, take it or leave it

Pest Control Technician Interview

Pest Control Technician

Interviewed at Ecolab

Interview Details – Fast response to my application, human resources did a phone interview, then one in the office with a manger then a ride along, seemed like everything was good then no contact.

Interview Question – none of the questions were difficult, it seemed more geared towards turning me away from the job   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Was hired after temping for them for six months, their hiring process is not fast, it takes a while to get approval for the person depending on the position. The interviews were not difficult, but they were scheduled for a full day of interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiation are possible

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager

Interviewed at Ecolab

Interview Details – The same as any other professional interview. Be sharp and ready for anything.

Interview Question – What is the current stock price.   Answer Question

Territory Representative Interview

Territory Representative

Interview Details – Minimal in a hotel lobby

Interview Question – Are you okay working on a garbage compactor?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – Arduous at best

Interview Question – How do resolve internal conflict amongst management with field sales staff?   Answer Question

Worked for Ecolab? Contribute to the Community!