Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecolab
- Territory Manager (12)
- Territory Representative (7)
- Territory Sales Manager (7)
- Route Sales Manager (7)
- Territory Sales Representative (3)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (3)
- Route Manager (2)
- District Manager Pest Elimination (2)
- Internship (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Financial Analyst Intern (1)
- Senior CHEMIST (1)
- Pest Control Technician (1)
- Warehouse Manager (1)
- District Manager (1)
- District Representative (1)
- District Service Manager (1)
- Regulatory Analyst (1)
- Service Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- ECOLAB (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Senior Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Field Sales Representative (1)
- Field Service Specialist (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Ecolab in August 2014.
It was a complete joke. There was zero communication between the various departments. It is very obvious it's a god ole boys network. Human Resources was completely clueless. The only reason in which HR was involved was because they wanted to feel important. This was the exact words out of the Regional Managers mouth.
- Mostly behavior based questions. Tell me about a time. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Ecolab.
Very nice people at corporate, took care of everything to come interview They flew me in and gave me an interview after several phone interviews. they were very upfront about the situation.
- Situation which was the most difficult to handle. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Ecolab (Houston, TX) in July 2014.
A very intense interviewing your back ground, physical test, last employers, Credit history. What can you bring to Ecolab to make it an success. You as a whole employee you will have to work independent alot and make dicisions as its your own personal company.
- What do you see yourself doing with Ecolab in future interests, job promotions & job advancements? 1 Answer
Their really wasn't any negotiating to receive the job offer is already approved by upper management on salary, schedules and training.
Helpful (3)No Offer
Fast response to my application, human resources did a phone interview, then one in the office with a manger then a ride along, seemed like everything was good then no contact.
- none of the questions were difficult, it seemed more geared towards turning me away from the job Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Ecolab.
Was hired after temping for them for six months, their hiring process is not fast, it takes a while to get approval for the person depending on the position. The interviews were not difficult, but they were scheduled for a full day of interview.
- No difficult questions. Answer Question
Yes, negotiation are possible
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Ecolab.
It took about 3 weeks total from beginning to end for the interview process. I applied on Indeed.com, HR contacted me 2 weeks later, I interviewed with the Area Manager and District Manager then had to do a shadowing of an employee to see if I'd enjoy the job.
- The interview process was more to see if I could fit in with the company. They didn't ask the normal what is your weakness, your strength questions. They sincerely wanted to get to you you as a person. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Ecolab (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2014.
It's a lengthy process from the time you interview to the time you get hire on. Ecolab likes to have the candidate interview with 5 different people on the same day. Each person that you interview with asked different questions and serve a different purpose. Be prepare and sound sincerely in your answers.
- The typical interview questions. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Ecolab.
Arduous at best
- How do resolve internal conflict amongst management with field sales staff? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ecolab (Houston, TX) in March 2014.
I applied through a university. The interviewer was nice, but she seemed to want to rush the interview. The recruiter looked over my resume and asked questions. We went through my previous job experience and she seemed to base some of her questions over what I had on my resume. Overall it lasted about 30minutes.
Helpful (1)Accepted Offer
The negative reviews on this website do not say anything! Its lazy people who look for the same thing at every job opportunity they get,. How much money i get?, how much vacation i get?, how many bosses is gonna be around?, how long my lunch breaks?,,,,,,, Good Lord! Could these same people take 5 minutes out of there selfish lives and see what the employer (Ecolab) is giving them and just say "thank you"!?? The ignorance is so abundant on this website I'm surprised they even knew HOW to write a review.
- None. Speak from the heart and no question is difficult. 5 Answers
What negotiation. Im a fair man and Ecolab is a fair company.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review