Ecolab

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Human Resources Assistant Interview

Senior Human Resources Assistant
Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview Details – They use "Targeted Selection" questions for their interviews (behavioral interviewing i.e. tell me a time when....what did you do about it?). Several interview rounds before offer is made. Kind of lengthy time frame - first it was a phone interview then a one on one with several people and finally a call back for a one on one with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – None, really. the questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, in hindsight I wish I would have as I found out later I was at the bottom of the pay range and it is nearly impossible to get decent raises.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecolab

Worked for Ecolab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ecolab Senior Human Resources Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ecolab employees and interview candidates.