Ecolab Territory Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.8

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

It was a very Long process. Expect to wait at least a month and go through multiple interviews. Full background and driver check. Must have clean driving record and drug test. Great, solid company to work for. I plan on staying for many years and retiring from Ecolab.

Other Interview Reviews for Ecolab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ecolab (Williamsport, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

4 interviews, initial screen, 2 phone subsequent interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Territory Representative Interview

Interview

Minimal in a hotel lobby

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ecolab in March 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview process including a ride along. This is a great opportunity to see how the job works and the added opportunity to ask questions with individuals in the field, and not a managers view of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ecolab (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interviews, 1:1 interview, ride-a-long, hiring process (paperwork)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer calls to repair a piece of equipment and your on the other side of your territory and it's late in the day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set in stone

Territory Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ecolab in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online through a job search engine and was called within a few days by HR to set up a phone interview. I completed the phone interview with the HR representative within a week of applying. It took three to four weeks before I was called back to schedule an in-person 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview was more about learning about the position rather than doing much talking. The final round was a ride-along experience with one of the representatives in the field to see how the work is actually done. I was advised that asking questions during the ride-along was good and showed that you are interested in the position.

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ecolab in April 2010.

Interview

Had a 20-25 minutes phone interview with the hiring manager .