Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecology and Environment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Environmental Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ecology and Environment (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the office manager told me about the company, the position, and the type of environmental work they do. The position I was interviewing for was doing NEPA work on US military installations. The interviewer asked me general questions about my experience in the environmental field. No questions really stand out. He did seem concerned about the fact that I lived approximately an hour drves fromt he office and wanted to know if I planned to relocate to be closer to the office. I replied that I would consider relocating if offered the position. At the end of the interview he lead me around the office and introduce me to the other employees in the office.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with with NEPA?   1 Answer
  • I noticed that you live about an hour away from the office. Would you be willing to relocate to Virginia Beach?   1 Answer