Economist Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Interview

Strategy
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Economist Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through campus and got a call from a recruiter about 5 days later asking me to describe myself as if on a twitter profile. Then I got a call for an interview with the recruiter that was a general interview about my background, experience etc. Finally, there was an assignment- I was asked pick an article from The Economist that I would choose in order to convince someone who has never read the magazine before to read it. I made a ppt. on it and had a final round of interview which again consisted of my past experiences and why I chose the company, this position etc.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company and why strategy?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a situation when you carried a project on your own towards completion.   Answer Question

Worked for Economist Group? Contribute to the Community!