Edaptive Computing

www.edaptive.com

Edaptive Computing Interview Questions

FPGA/Computer Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Edaptive Computing.

Initially, someone from HR called to ask if I had a moment to discuss my resume. Having experience with short discussions leading to scheduling interviews, I agreed, but then he launched into a lengthy phone interview. Was aggressive and felt disjointed. I felt like they were trying to blindside me. Followed up quickly with a technical interview again on the phone within days. I was put off by the pushy quality and expressed my dislike of the format.

Interview Questions
    • Asked plenty of syntax based questions, so prepare to be able to code things verbally.   Answer Question

Computer/FPGA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Edaptive Computing in March 2014.

Applied online; received phone call within a day regarding a phone interview. The first interview was fine - was typical interview questions. At the end, I was told that I would receive another call within a few days for a more thorough, technical interview without being able to schedule or plan when this interview was in advance. Received a call at 7:30AM the following day for the technical interview, the majority of which were syntactic in nature. Despite being greatly displeased at the time chosen by ECI to follow up with me, after the second interview, I received a job offer - $15,000 less than what I said was a reasonable salary on the online application and during the first interview.

Interview Questions
    • Plenty of syntax based questions regarding Verilog and VHDL over the phone, so being able to mentally code or write it down fast enough is essentially the only way to get through to the next stage.   Answer Question

Extremely low salary offer

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Edaptive Computing.

It is very thorough. Written test, whiteboard test and then in-person interview.

Fairly straightforward.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Edaptive Computing in July 2011.

Interviewed with two members of the company. Discussed the history of the company, the kind of position being filled as well as my career interest etc.

Interview Questions
    • Challenged to implement software solutions on the marker-board.   Answer Question