Edaptive Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edaptive Systems

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview shortly after applying through their website. Then HR scheduled a FTF interview with 4 people (2 hrs long). Had an interview with a hiring manager, 2 team members and one dude from another department who was filling in for someone else and didn't know what he was doing there. The company is growing fast with all these new CMS contracts. Also, team members expressed a lot of frustration in dealing with government agencies and other government contractors. Health insurance for a family is almost $500/pay (two pays a month). o_O

Interview Questions

• a lot of technical questions. some behavioral questions (e.g. describe the time when you had to ...),   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

Applied online, received a call from HR and was asked to make a small web app on my own time. After turning it in, got another call to come in for an interview. Was not expecting it to be a group interview, there were four of us in a room interviewed by a panel of three followed by a short one on one. Total interview period was about 3 hours. Got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were of average difficulty, asked to use the white board to explain recommended solutions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter called asked some HR questions, and was scheduled for interview 2 weeks later. Was interviewed by 4 Sr managers, lasted for about 3hrs. They were very pleasant and no out of the ordinary questions. The only negative, was the recruiter, won't reply emails, or return phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Management ask you to do the opposite of the client's request. What do you do.   Answer Question