Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

3.2

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I applied online and a week later received a request for a phone interview. I was asked basic interview questions such as...What are your strengths? Weaknesses? The interview seemed to go well. However, I never received a follow-up message.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Initially I had a phone screen and then they called me to meet with two VPs in the office. Questions were basic, discuss about background, why PR, why Edelman, where do I see myself etc.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Talk with initial recruiter was very short and only involved information that was already on my resume.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

First step is interview screening with HR personnel. Then you come in and meet with about 5 different people who would be on your team.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Edelman (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Rather intimidating. Got an initial call from a recruiter out of state, was then brought in for an in-person interview. People are intimidating, try to make you feel dumb and useless in interview.

Interview Questions

• Like I said, they ask you questions and try to comment on their questions so as to make you feel like you don't know what your talking about when you respond with your answer.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL).

Interview

-Very thorough communication throughout the entire process.
    -No curve ball questions - just come in ready with smart answers and smart questions.
    -Know the space - they don't expect you to know everything about the clients, but have reporters, outlets, ideas in mind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Edelman in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted materials and they called pretty quickly afterward. Pretty basic phone interview; 1x1 was basically just a run through of what they were looking for and seeing how I would fit in with the culture. It was fairly painless, especially since I had been preparing for a rigorous interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

The initial communication and interview organization was extremely seamless. While the process did take quite some time (over a month), they were very thorough in their process. Overall, the experience was better than any other company I have interviewed prior. They were very transparent with the direction they were going each time I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation was negotiated, but it did not seem as though they were going to budge.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I interned with the NY office and was subsequently hired as an Assistant Account Executive. During the internship process I had 1 interview in the office with HR, as well as a grammar/writing test. After the internship, I had several interviews with hiring teams, and was eventually hired/promoted.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

First I applied online and eventually had a phone interview with an HR rep. Later that week I got an e-mail back from the rep saying another, more appropriate position opened up and they'd love to have me for an interview.

After scheduling a good time to come by, I visited the D.C. office for an in-person interview, which consisted of two different interviews with two staffers each (first two account supervisors, then two vice presidents). I also had a 30-minute grammar and vocab test.

Upon completion of the day's schedule, I left on good terms with the HR rep and was told she'd be in contact with me.

I received another offer earlier this week and messaged the Edelman contact to see where I stood. She said they were leaning toward another candidate and wished me the best of luck.