Edelman Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Edelman in November 2012.

Great Experience. Smooth Sailing.

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Edelman.

The HR rep was nice. I was scheduled to meet with two other staff members who I would be directly working with but was told that they couldn't meet with me anymore because they were "in a meeting" ... which I thought was strange. Regardless, I took the grammar test and submitted writing samples. I didn't hear back, so I called to follow up a week later and they said that they'd already hired an internal candidate for the position. It made me wonder if maybe they had already hired that person when I interviewed (and didn't want to waste their time meeting with me?). It was a mixed experience because the company seemed pleasant enough, but I had the feeling that they were just interviewing a certain number of people for the job out of protocol.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty typical interview questions ... nothing out of the blue that I can remember.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Edelman in December 2009.

Submitted a resume through a staffing agency and was sent for an interview. Met with several members of the team I would be working with before meeting the top boss. Interview was a little more than an hour, and I had to come back a second time. Was outright told that qualifications wasn't an issue, they wanted to see if my personality would be a good fit for the team.

I offered a salary range, and the offer was within the range I offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Edelman in June 2011.

I had three interviews: my initial 1:1 interview with HR involved a writing/spelling and grammar test, which then led to a second interview the same day with someone on the team which I was applying to support, then I came back for a second interview with the same person on that team, met with 3 other members of the team, then had a phone interview with the person I would mainly be supporting. The culture was amazing and it felt like a perfect fit. I received within a week of my initial interview with HR and accepted immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Edelman in October 2011.

Initial interview was a joke, basically a meet and greet to make sure I wasn't hideous. Temp to hire process took WEEKS. I was prepared to interview with EVP's but never had to. Thankfully my temp work impressed them enough.

Interview Questions
    Glassdoor was a great resource because HR totally low balled me. I came from a small company where I was grossly underpaid and HR tried to take advantage of it originally offering me slightly more than what I had been making. Luckily there was another admin leaving who let me in on her salary. I was totally insulted by their first offer and would have been crushed if I found out later what other admins were making. They did give me what I re-negotiated for although I'm sure I'm at the low end of the group.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!