Edelman Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Edelman in October 2012.

I applied for the position on their website. I received a phone call from Edelman to set up a preliminary phone interview with the VP. I then was invited to an in person interview which was held a little more than two weeks later (which is quite long and I had other interviews in that time span.) I interviewed in person and took a test.

I did not get the position and I was really bummed but when I look back at it, it was not the right fit for me at this level of my career or my skill level. That may have been why I didn't get the position.

I might consider applying for another position in the far future but it will be for a VP or higher position. ( I have a great job now on an executive level) and my company does contract with them and I am telling them what to do anyway.

I do think they are very bright and talented and will be a great fit for the right people.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edelman in October 2010.

First you will have a few phone interview or two with HR, a call or two with team members, and an in person interview. Once that has been done, HR will contact you regarding salary, start dates, etc...

Interview Questions
    • ¿Cómo hablas español? (for a bilingual position)   View Answer
    They offered me a job and I took it.