Edelman Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a Skype interview with a SVP as I was out-of-state at the time. Basic questions. Nothing difficult. The interviewer was very pleasant -- she was obviously just trying to get a feel for whether I would be a good fit for the company, as opposed to trying to trip me up me with mind games.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Interview

Interview Questions

• this was a very common interview. the process started online with filling out a questionaire and submitting documents. I was called in a week later to interview for the position- asked about experience, goals, why I thought I would be a good fit for the company, why I chose the company, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website. I was then contacted by a human resources rep who set up an interview with me. I opted for the skype interview, which was around 30 minutes. I then had to take a grammar test. They opted to go with someone who had more experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a call from HR about interviewing with team. I was to interview with two people at the same time, an AE and a SAE. The interview was no more than 30 minutes and questions were quite standard. I received a call two weeks later for another interview, this time to be interviewed by a VP. Again standard questions, and was more a conversation than an interview. I received an offer the next day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

HR phone interview, in-person interview with potential supervisor/manager, 2nd round interview with potential team members. Questions were average, no "scenario" questions, relatively informal with in-person interviews onsite. About 3 weeks turnaround from initial HR call to 1st and 2nd round interviews. Positive experience overall.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was contacted by a recruiter 2 weeks later. We talked about the internship, different areas of Edelman and then set up an interview for the following week. My interviewers were incredibly nice and made the whole process very relaxed. Had me walk through my resume and how my experience applied. Very standard questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

quick and painless interview process, general questions about experience HR team is super friendly and helpful throughout the process they don't expect you to know everything about PR, but show interest and be yourself and you should be golden

Interview Questions

• just ask you about your past experiences and why you'd be a good "cultural" fit at Edelman   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Applied online and quickly received an email to schedule a Skype interview. The HR representative was very nice and the process was quite smooth. The questions were mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many difficult questions. Simply wanted to know what you would be interested in doing with the company and how you see your skills translate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from HR coordinator who was very nice and she told me about the position over the phone. We scheduled an in-person interview for a week later. I met with three people, 2 people for 30 mins and 1 person for 30 mins. They were very friendly and asked straightforward questions. I did not feel caught off guard by any questions. Afterwards they sent me a spelling and grammar test to take online at home. Overall, a good interview experience and they were really nice.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my past experiences. Asked a question about how we went about marketing for a former client at my past job. One interviewer used some verbiage that I was unfamiliar with while asking about my past methods of outreach.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

HR and recruiting team made the process seamless and fast, the turn around was about 2 week... I felt like I was challenged but overall it wasn't too difficult...I would suggest to look at companys website and do a lot of research before the interview and have an "elevator pitch" prepared about why you would want to work for Edelman opposed to any other company