Edelman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Management Program Interview

Intern Management Program
Orlando, FL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Edelman in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview first started with a phone call. That lasted about 15 minutes and consisted of basic questions such as why I am interested in working with the company and my interest in public relations. The next couple questions were personal and were about my past work experience and how I might fit the job. The in-person interview was with two employers and that lasted about 40 minutes. They reviewed my resume infront of me. Asked me questions about my resume and what skills I consider my strength and weakness. A question they emphasized was WHY do you want to work for Edelman as opposed to a different company. Another sample question they did was set up a scenario and wanted to see my reaction.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume and the company can benefit from   Answer Question

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!