Edelman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Management Program Interview

Intern Management Program
Orlando, FL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Edelman in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview first started with a phone call. That lasted about 15 minutes and consisted of basic questions such as why I am interested in working with the company and my interest in public relations. The next couple questions were personal and were about my past work experience and how I might fit the job. The in-person interview was with two employers and that lasted about 40 minutes. They reviewed my resume infront of me. Asked me questions about my resume and what skills I consider my strength and weakness. A question they emphasized was WHY do you want to work for Edelman as opposed to a different company. Another sample question they did was set up a scenario and wanted to see my reaction.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume and the company can benefit from   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!

Edelman Videos

Edelman – Why Work for Us?

On October 1, 1952, Daniel J. Edelman and Associates was founded in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago with three employees servicing one client. More than 60 years later, with 67 offices and over 4,800 employees servicing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edelman Intern Management Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edelman employees and interview candidates.