Edelman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edelman.

Interview Details – Put forward for the role by a recruitment agency. I went through two subsequent interviews. The first with my Line Manager to be and then secondly by the person that I was replacing.

On the back of the two interviews I was offered the role and commenced work after my notice period had expired.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions - it was all related to by CV and achievements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation was entered into - Edelman were't that flexible in terms of what was offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Edelman Interview

Edelman
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Edelman.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of meeting several people in the team followed by your direct report. The final stage was very odd, most of the time was spent with your potential boss talking about themselves. You have to interrupt to mention your selling points otherwise interview will end without you talking. You get a sense that you are not really being listened to when talking about key qualities that you will will bring.

Interview Question – You will be asked why you want to work at Edelman.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation in terms of salary. Not flexible. Think before signing the contract.
In the end the company did not match expectations for a global PR firm.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!

Edelman Videos

Edelman – Why Work for Us?

On October 1, 1952, Daniel J. Edelman and Associates was founded in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago with three employees servicing one client. More than 60 years later, with 67 offices and over 4,800 employees servicing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edelman interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edelman employees and interview candidates.