Edelman

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edelman.

Put forward for the role by a recruitment agency. I went through two subsequent interviews. The first with my Line Manager to be and then secondly by the person that I was replacing.

On the back of the two interviews I was offered the role and commenced work after my notice period had expired.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions - it was all related to by CV and achievements.   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation was entered into - Edelman were't that flexible in terms of what was offered.

Edelman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edelman.

Interview consisted of meeting several people in the team followed by your direct report. The final stage was very odd, most of the time was spent with your potential boss talking about themselves. You have to interrupt to mention your selling points otherwise interview will end without you talking. You get a sense that you are not really being listened to when talking about key qualities that you will will bring.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation in terms of salary. Not flexible. Think before signing the contract.
    In the end the company did not match expectations for a global PR firm.