Edelman PR Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Edelman.

Initially, I had a current employee refer me to the hiring manager. She was very quick to respond back and we set up an interview via phone. Talked about a brief overview of the internship program and she had me walk her through my resume. Process took one week.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most valuable thing you learned at your previous internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

PR Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edelman in July 2010.

Basically just emailed the HR person and she generously replied and offered a phone interview. The questions were well balanced - from easy to tough, mostly open-ended questions. She seemed very nice and created a relaxing atmosphere. She also tested my language abilities by talking to me in 3 different languages.

Interview Questions