Edelman PR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.7

PR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edelman.

Interview

It started with a phone screening from HR. I later had a panel interview with 3 people at Edelman. The conversation was light, asking about background, interest in PR and why I wanted to work there. The SAE wasn't as friendly. The two other AEs were nice - and seemed more approachable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Edelman (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and received a reply promptly asking me for come for an interview. The interviewers were very friendly. Interview process was simple and quick - no tricky questions to answer. There were 2 people who interviewed me.

PR Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edelman in September 2011.

Interview

Two face-to-face interview (1 with HR and 1 with team). Formal writing and grammar tests.