Edelman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Digital Communications Interview

Vice President Digital Communications
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Edelman in September 2009.

Interview Details – This was one of the worst interview processes that I have been through. I met with each department head in their NY office plus senior management and a number of their junior associates which totalled 20 separate interviews over a period of 3 weeks. 9 out of 10 interviews started with, why are you here? Oh I didnt know we had an opening. After interview 15 i finally met with their HR team and went through their written test, which was not too bad. I took another job at interview 16 but continued on until interview 20 where I met with the President of the NY office where I told him how horrible the interview process was and the lack of internal communications between the groups. Needless to say he was not too thrilled but I am ok with that.

Interview Question – They asked the standard questions, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Their corporate culture and their interview process was atrocious and was not what I was looking for.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!