Edelman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Digital Communications Interview

Vice President Digital Communications
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Edelman in September 2009.

Interview Details – This was one of the worst interview processes that I have been through. I met with each department head in their NY office plus senior management and a number of their junior associates which totalled 20 separate interviews over a period of 3 weeks. 9 out of 10 interviews started with, why are you here? Oh I didnt know we had an opening. After interview 15 i finally met with their HR team and went through their written test, which was not too bad. I took another job at interview 16 but continued on until interview 20 where I met with the President of the NY office where I told him how horrible the interview process was and the lack of internal communications between the groups. Needless to say he was not too thrilled but I am ok with that.

Interview Question – They asked the standard questions, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Their corporate culture and their interview process was atrocious and was not what I was looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!

Edelman Videos

Edelman – Why Work for Us?

On October 1, 1952, Daniel J. Edelman and Associates was founded in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago with three employees servicing one client. More than 60 years later, with 67 offices and over 4,800 employees servicing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edelman Vice President Digital Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edelman employees and interview candidates.