Edge Alliance Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edge Alliance

Candidate Interview Review

Managing Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edge Alliance (Campbell, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Edge Alliance offers intuitive solutions for clinical trials and clinical research projects. We’re able to affectively support our clients with their IND, NDA, and BLA, front-end design to locking data and ISS/ISE filings. We’re capable of building teams for study oversight as well as ensuring endpoints are met while staying committed to quality and regulatory oversight. Our network of professionals is unmatched.

Interview Questions

• When have you been faced with an insurmountable challenge and how did you respond when you did not overcome?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your favorite things to do when you're not working?   Answer Question