Edge Professional Services

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal/Research Investigator Interview

Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Edge Professional Services in April 2013.

Interview Details – Received a suspicious e-mail from some lady named Lin about job opportunity asking for my resume/CV. She must have picked up my credentials from another online job search website. After she contacted me, I replied with my resume/CV the following day. Almost a week goes by since she e-mailed me, I decided to call her. She admitted that she had not seen my CV or even remember e-mailing me. Then lists the qualifications required (PhD, BSL3, budget planning, 3-5 years experience, etc.) which I surpassed. And I explained over the phone, yes, I have done all those, but please take a look at my CV and get back to me. So she pulls up my two page comprehensive CV listing all my skills, publications, etc. and in less than a second, stated I'm not what they're looking for. Then why e-mail me again? The service they provide may be beneficial but the professionalism is lacking.

Interview Question – Only question was 'where do you see yourself in the future'.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Program Manager Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Edge Professional Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – I saw the position advertised on a job site; Linkedin? I knew the recruiter from a previous job search a year earlier so I emailed him about my interest. The recruiter arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then had a face to face interview and received the offer with in 5 days.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated increase in salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Edge Professional Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edge Professional Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edge Professional Services employees and interview candidates.