Edgenuity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service - TECH Interview

Customer Service - TECH
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edgenuity in January 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted the company through an email with my resume and cover letter. Received an email back. We decided to interview after the holidays and set up an appointment once they were over. Discussed the time and date with the receptionist and came in for the in-person interview. Once I arrived I was buzzed in and waited for the manager of the department. Although I felt overdressed I would always recommend dressing nice for any interview. We went into a room and he explained the basics of the company, we discussed my skills, my experiences, etc. Overall I left with a very good feeling, a laid back but good interview, and I felt my chances were almost 100% on getting an offer.

Interview Question – He asked a few technical questions that I was uncertain how to answer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received a verbal offer that was a bit below my minimum and asked for a better salary, which was accepted.

Worked for Edgenuity? Contribute to the Community!