Edgenuity

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service - TECH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edgenuity in January 2014.

Contacted the company through an email with my resume and cover letter. Received an email back. We decided to interview after the holidays and set up an appointment once they were over. Discussed the time and date with the receptionist and came in for the in-person interview. Once I arrived I was buzzed in and waited for the manager of the department. Although I felt overdressed I would always recommend dressing nice for any interview. We went into a room and he explained the basics of the company, we discussed my skills, my experiences, etc. Overall I left with a very good feeling, a laid back but good interview, and I felt my chances were almost 100% on getting an offer.

Interview Questions
    • He asked a few technical questions that I was uncertain how to answer.   View Answer
    I received a verbal offer that was a bit below my minimum and asked for a better salary, which was accepted.