Edgenuity Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edgenuity

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Edgenuity (New York, NY).

Interview

Temp to perm - it was through an agency and the process was very quick- They were in need as most of the staff had departed. They were in crisis mode.

Interview Questions

Customer Service - TECH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edgenuity (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted the company through an email with my resume and cover letter. Received an email back. We decided to interview after the holidays and set up an appointment once they were over. Discussed the time and date with the receptionist and came in for the in-person interview. Once I arrived I was buzzed in and waited for the manager of the department. Although I felt overdressed I would always recommend dressing nice for any interview. We went into a room and he explained the basics of the company, we discussed my skills, my experiences, etc. Overall I left with a very good feeling, a laid back but good interview, and I felt my chances were almost 100% on getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• He asked a few technical questions that I was uncertain how to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a verbal offer that was a bit below my minimum and asked for a better salary, which was accepted.