Edgepark Medical Supplies

Edgepark Medical Supplies Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies in November 2011.

The process was very easy and quick. I didn't have to wait a long time between interviews to know what was going on and where I was in the process

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral type interviewing they want to make sure your are a good fit so you will stay for a while   Answer Question
    Very pleasant. They worked with me to make sure I got everything I needed.

Medical Documentation Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies in April 2011.

Received call to interview after submitting my resume on-line through their employment site. At initial meeting was interviewed with three different people, each asked the same questions just worded differently. First two interviewers met with me in the break room all the while current employees were coming and going all around us. I felt the interviewers were following a script, and looking for specific types of answers.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies in April 2011.

I met with Edge Park Medical at a job fair and a few days later I had a phone interview. I was asked questions about my resume. This took about ten minutes. I was then asked to explain what integrity meant to me. At the end of the interview, I was asked if I had any questions. I asked questions about their community involvement, how diverse the work enivronment was, and how was the culture in the company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies in August 2010.

You get interviewed by a young manager maybe 22 years old that promises the world. As long as you are competent in any sales and have previous success they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    They will not negotiate on the base they will promise you the largest bonus opportunities.

Billing Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies.

It was a very long interview process. There will be 3 to 4 people to interview with at about 30 minutes each. Each time they will ask " do you have any questions?" be prepared to ask up to 3 questions each person.