Edgewater Technology

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

3.8

Development Role Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Edgewater Technology.

I was sought out by HR to interview for an executive leadership position. In the initial discussion, I was very interested with the opportunity and it appeared the organization was committed to being competitive in my area of expertise. Their team also seemed quite capable. We addressed salary up front and they stated they could be competitive- process was drawn out over numerous phone interviews and multiple face to face discussion. I also was told I was getting an offer, like others have mentioned on reviews of this organization, but company never placed it in writing, they made a verbal offer 20K lower than the market minimum and then took almost two weeks to confirm my counter offer. Organization could have kept from wasting a lot of time, if it had been direct and up front about their inability to meet the minimum salary norm for the industry. Company seemed to be in a transition phase with Senior leadership frozen with concerns and indecision.

The whole process ended up coming across as un-professional.

Liked the organization and it's people, just appears they can't meet the standard salary opportunity for the market.

20k to low of an offer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Edgewater Technology in May 2011.

A lot of back and forth. Too many concerns. They have been burned before and take it out on prospective candidates, which is unfair and unprofessional. Pay is not competitive and is 20k under market rate.
    Background checks, reference checks, a lot of phone interviews, several hour interviews meeting the team. HR kept me informed every step of the way. HR was very professional and excellent.

Interview Questions
    • Will I be working on other work other than Edgewater work?   View Answer
    Long and drawn out. Company made me jump through hoops. I was told after over 6 interviews and over 10 phone calls that I would get an offer. I was turned down as they thought I would not be focused on only their work. I offered to do anything that I could to put their mind at ease and it was still not good enough. Very unprofessional to take out past experience on a highly skilled candidate that you told would get an offer.

ERP Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Edgewater Technology in May 2010.

Pretty smooth, fair and to the point. No unnecessary twist questions unrelated to job requirements. Very specific to the product consulting line being recruited for. 3 phone interviews and one in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss serialization/de-serialization and its relevance to a multi-tiered transaction based Management Information System.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Edgewater Technology in October 2009.

In person interview. Interviewer asked about experience and several technical questions