Edible Arrangements Interview Questions

1.6

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Edible Arrangements in January 2015.

Nothing much, just went in filled out an application after that they sent me and a couple others into the back to have us do some fruit work to see if we could do it and asked about are availability. Hiring on the spot for seasonal work which they tend to keep hard workers.

Interview Questions
    What days can you work and do you want noon or morning (I said any) and training will start at the end of the week if you don't come you will be fired.

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Edible Arrangements in January 2015.

WARNING DO NOT APPLY TO THE 56TH STREET LOCATION! I wasn't going to write this but this is way too unjust, something has to be done here. This interview was an absolute joke! First off only two out of six employees in the entire store were wearing a uniform. the owner was extremely unprofessional during the interview. He set up a group interview in a small room where the heat is cranked up. There were no windows, no seats and the owner(who is the interviewer) was not even remotely interested in the interview process, the gentlemen's attitude and appearance came off strongly as if he really didn't care at all about what he looked like or... Life for that matter. He said he hates fruit and paper work! Like dude, if that's the case, a)why are you part of this company?b)why do even have your position? He was terrible during the interview, his entire demeanor was unprofessional, unwelcoming and unbecoming of the company. OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THE GNATS FLYING AROUND THE BACK SECTION OF THE STORE! You would think your fruit is fresh, but little do you know what's going on behind closed doors. If you have long term goals that involve higher education, then you will most likely be sent home, he doesn't like outgoing people who go above and beyond to better themselves. WARNING TO THE SHY INDIVIDUALS: THIS GUY IS A BULLY! HE WILL HIRE YOU IF YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU DONT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. It's a shame, at no point in time were we treated with respect during the interview. I was completely disappointed in edible arrangements. The fact that the company allows this guy to even claim he has a title in the franchise is truly offensive!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your long-term and short-term goals.

Where did you work last? What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it?

Would you deliver on foot?

What do you do on your spare time?

Answer Question

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

i applied for the job online at craigslist. The store i am working for is in Manhattan. i got a call back after emailing them in a matter of days. then went to the interview the following day after the phone call. i dressed in all black and my hair in a bun. Very business casual
    i was called back in 10 days for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself

Why should we hire you

what are your hours

can you work holidays ! ( IF YOU CANT WORK ON AT LEAST SOME OF THE HOLIDAYS)....you wont get it.

i did not receive any curve ball questions. it was pretty laid back and easy.

Make sure you smile and act friendly. Pay close attention to what to company's needs are and work yourself around those skills. the more you fit the jobs needs the better chance you have.

Answer Question
    the pay starts at 9 a hour i received a full time position. my advice i already mentioned but make sure you come prepared. this location did not drug test me and they did not ask for references they simply had me fill out the application when i came in for my interview and i did some research on what kind of employee they were looking for and worked with that. SMILE. LAUGH A FEW TIMES ! it worked for me

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Applied on Indeed.com. Got an email/call the next day asking for an interview. Interviewed the day after that and was hired the same day. Started my first day of work the day after that. It was very easy. Just your typical interview. The interviewer (the owner of the store) just got to know me and my work experience a little bit, and explained the job description for me.

Interview Questions
    • None. They were all your standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    I probably could have, but I had no experience in that position and the job requirement required it, so I just felt lucky to even get the job in the first place.

Fruit Expert Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

I was hired on the spot. I'm sure this varies between franchisees. I have seen some employees hired days after applying, some weeks after.
    Applying in person is best, as all stores are singly owned and operated. Ask to speak to the hiring manager (who may or may not be there at the time), and make sure to check in after a week.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not difficult at all. They really want to know if you are available during peak times and if you can handle multitasking.   Answer Question

Cashier/Prep Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2014.

Super simple and straight to the point. The gentleman that interviewed me was straight forward and honest about the available hours and working holidays. Asked if I was comfortable closing the store by myself. Also, if I was interested in becoming a driver. One of the best interviews that I have gone through since prepping to go back to work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2014.

I saw a job posting online and it said to apply in person. I went into the store and picked up an application. I filled it out and returned it the same day. I got a call two days later and scheduled an interview. I interviewed with the owners. They were very friendly and professional! The next day after the interview I got a phone call and was offered the position. It was a very fast process!

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected or real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

I went into the store and applied and they gave me an interview on spot because they advertised they were doing so , asked basic questions about my work history , why I was applying , what am i looking to get paid. Very laid back and easy interview , Got hired on the spot

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

I was basically thrown right into working the very first day, which caught me off guard. But it was pretty good. The job is not hard at all you just have to pay attention while you are being trained.

Business Consultant Interview

phone interview then a long process of face to face interviews

no negotiation process