Edible Arrangements

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

1.7

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Applied on Indeed.com. Got an email/call the next day asking for an interview. Interviewed the day after that and was hired the same day. Started my first day of work the day after that. It was very easy. Just your typical interview. The interviewer (the owner of the store) just got to know me and my work experience a little bit, and explained the job description for me.

Interview Questions
    • None. They were all your standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    I probably could have, but I had no experience in that position and the job requirement required it, so I just felt lucky to even get the job in the first place.

Fruit Expert Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

I was hired on the spot. I'm sure this varies between franchisees. I have seen some employees hired days after applying, some weeks after.
    Applying in person is best, as all stores are singly owned and operated. Ask to speak to the hiring manager (who may or may not be there at the time), and make sure to check in after a week.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not difficult at all. They really want to know if you are available during peak times and if you can handle multitasking.   Answer Question

Cashier/Prep Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2014.

Super simple and straight to the point. The gentleman that interviewed me was straight forward and honest about the available hours and working holidays. Asked if I was comfortable closing the store by myself. Also, if I was interested in becoming a driver. One of the best interviews that I have gone through since prepping to go back to work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2014.

I saw a job posting online and it said to apply in person. I went into the store and picked up an application. I filled it out and returned it the same day. I got a call two days later and scheduled an interview. I interviewed with the owners. They were very friendly and professional! The next day after the interview I got a phone call and was offered the position. It was a very fast process!

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected or real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

I went into the store and applied and they gave me an interview on spot because they advertised they were doing so , asked basic questions about my work history , why I was applying , what am i looking to get paid. Very laid back and easy interview , Got hired on the spot

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements.

I was basically thrown right into working the very first day, which caught me off guard. But it was pretty good. The job is not hard at all you just have to pay attention while you are being trained.

Business Consultant Interview

phone interview then a long process of face to face interviews

no negotiation process

Fruit Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements in August 2013.

Easiest interview ever. Called me over the phone and pretty much offered me the job on the spot. Went in for an interview and it took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was about availability which was not hard at all. So...   View Answer

Fruit Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

It was an open interview, and the hiring manager was very unprofessional.

Dipped Fruit Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edible Arrangements in April 2013.

Interactive interview. You actually get to work at your interview and see if you like the job and if they like you. Good company, unnecessary drama, low pay, good people!