Edible Arrangements

23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier/Prep Interview

Cashier/Prep

I applied in-person - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2014.

Interview Details – Super simple and straight to the point. The gentleman that interviewed me was straight forward and honest about the available hours and working holidays. Asked if I was comfortable closing the store by myself. Also, if I was interested in becoming a driver. One of the best interviews that I have gone through since prepping to go back to work.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Dipped Fruit Production Interview

Dipped Fruit Production
Troy, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interactive interview. You actually get to work at your interview and see if you like the job and if they like you. Good company, unnecessary drama, low pay, good people!

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Interview Details – I went into the store and applied and they gave me an interview on spot because they advertised they were doing so , asked basic questions about my work history , why I was applying , what am i looking to get paid. Very laid back and easy interview , Got hired on the spot

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Production Interview

Production
Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. It is more about the working interview not the face to face sit down interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Interview Details – I was basically thrown right into working the very first day, which caught me off guard. But it was pretty good. The job is not hard at all you just have to pay attention while you are being trained.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Production Staff Interview

Production Staff

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in May 2010.

Interview Details – walk in interview on site.

Negotiation Details – there were none. Its a take it or leave it job.

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service Interview

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service
Nash, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in May 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process went pretty smooth, not too grueling or complicated.... just come prepared!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 in this company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay rate sucked

Fruit Expert Interview

Fruit Expert
Eagan, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in August 2013.

Interview Details – Easiest interview ever. Called me over the phone and pretty much offered me the job on the spot. Went in for an interview and it took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was about availability which was not hard at all. So...   View Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Front End Supervisor
South Yarmouth, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2010.

Interview Details – When I brought my resume to the location I was told to fill out a basic job application which I hadn't seen for years. I was interviewed on the spot by a very friendly owner named Donna. The process was simple. I was asked how well i new my way around a computer, if I did well with customer service and data entry. I was asked how my driving record was and if I was capable of doing prep work if needed.... which it always was.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was capable of remaining neutral if there were ever to be any disputes between employees. Not a difficult question but one that I later realized I could NOT because the two owners had problems with everyone all the time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After my license was verified I began working at 7 am the following morning. I was hired in at 10 per hour and left at 13.

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant

Interviewed at Edible Arrangements

Interview Details – phone interview then a long process of face to face interviews

Interview Question – how will you deal with difficult franchisees   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation process

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edible Arrangements

Worked for Edible Arrangements? Contribute to the Community!