Edible Arrangements

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Interview

Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. It is more about the working interview not the face to face sit down interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Interview Details – I was basically thrown right into working the very first day, which caught me off guard. But it was pretty good. The job is not hard at all you just have to pay attention while you are being trained.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Production Staff Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in May 2010.

Interview Details – walk in interview on site.

Negotiation Details – there were none. Its a take it or leave it job.

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service Interview

Fruit Consultant/Customer Service
Nash, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in May 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process went pretty smooth, not too grueling or complicated.... just come prepared!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 in this company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay rate sucked

Fruit Expert Interview

Eagan, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in August 2013.

Interview Details – Easiest interview ever. Called me over the phone and pretty much offered me the job on the spot. Went in for an interview and it took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was about availability which was not hard at all. So...   View Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Front End Supervisor
South Yarmouth, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in July 2010.

Interview Details – When I brought my resume to the location I was told to fill out a basic job application which I hadn't seen for years. I was interviewed on the spot by a very friendly owner named Donna. The process was simple. I was asked how well i new my way around a computer, if I did well with customer service and data entry. I was asked how my driving record was and if I was capable of doing prep work if needed.... which it always was.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was capable of remaining neutral if there were ever to be any disputes between employees. Not a difficult question but one that I later realized I could NOT because the two owners had problems with everyone all the time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After my license was verified I began working at 7 am the following morning. I was hired in at 10 per hour and left at 13.

Business Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Edible Arrangements

Interview Details – phone interview then a long process of face to face interviews

Interview Question – how will you deal with difficult franchisees   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation process

Fruit Prep Interview

Denver, CO

Interviewed at Edible Arrangements

Interview Details – It was an open interview, and the hiring manager was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Edible Arrangements in February 2013.

Interview Details – EA called my bf on a Fri. and said to come in on Mon for training! We were excited bc the job posting stated the position pays $12/hr. Lie!! My bf got there only to find out that it pays $8/delivery! When he brought up the job posting, EA claimed to not know n e thing about it.

Interview Question – Do you have your own car?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Misled

Seasonal Help Interview

Springfield, VA

I applied in-person and interviewed at Edible Arrangements.

Interview Details – per ad, dropped off resume & talk to owner during designated times. Owner went over typical schedule for holiday. Asked about ability to stand for long periods of time and availability. Owner made it sound like I was a good fit and would call me for an upaid (not sure if that is legal) training day. Never contacted me.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edible Arrangements

Worked for Edible Arrangements? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edible Arrangements interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Edible Arrangements employees and interview candidates.