Edifecs

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Had couple phone screens with Director of HR and the Hiring Manager. Then I had a face to face interview at their office with at-least 6 individuals up to CIO level. I got excellent feedback in the interview. Then the recruiter of the the company with whom I was working with left the company and in spite of my follow ups never heard from them.

I thought the interview process was developed in a great way but there was never any communication.

Interview Question – Make you work on an assignment which you will receive the night before your interview.   Answer Question

Communications Director Interview

Communications Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview Details – Received a request for interview via email and did two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manger. Straightforward questions about my resume. A few weeks later, I did one full day interview loop with the hiring manager and a series of senior and junior team members. They provided lunch which I ate alone. The conversations were good and the questions were typical. I came back a week or so later to meet a few other team members. Three weeks went by with the recruiter emailing each week saying they were still working through the process until he finally left a voicemail saying they were going with a different candidate. Being strung along for three weeks after the last set of interviews was the most negative part of the process. That could have been handled better. Otherwise, the process was comparable to other companies' processes.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Vice President of Sales
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Edifecs in March 2014.

Interview Details – Disorganized process - Interviewers are way junior for the roles interviewing for

Interview Question – 10 scenario stories in 25 minutes phone screen is not an accurate assessment of the fit of a senior person.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and interviewed at Edifecs.

Interview Details – One of the worst interview process. The Interviewer only had 15 min when the interview was booked for 45 min and then she came 6 min late for it. Very mechanical questions as if she was reading questions from a How to Interview 101 book. Her lack of enthusiasm and unprofessionalism made e decide not to pursue them further

Interview Question – too mechanical   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Edifecs in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Referred through an internal connection.
2. Approached by the HR over email and phone to get expectation on salary/relocation as well as certain level of screening on what areas of domain I have worked on.
3. Resume screened by managers for their projects and approved.
4. First interview was over phone with a project Director.
5. Followed were 8-9 face to face interview, I was called in to the Bellevue, WA office for a day long interviews.
6. Interviews results were collated and a different HR contacted me indicating I have been selected and Edifecs would like to make an offer. Discussion went over salary indications on point2 and HR gave his maximum budget limitation which meant the offer would be way below the indicated expectation before the entire process began. There was no offer due to our disagreement on offer price.

Interview Question – None, standard questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Edifecs

Interview Details – Interviewed with recruiter followed by two senior execs in quick succession. It has been over a month and there has been no follow-up or updates. The interviewer questions reflected lack of knowledge about Edifecs products or the managed care industry. With half hour interview - 25 mins were just questions for me with hardly anytime to ask any questions about the company or their vision - which clearly indicated their lack of knowledge and insecurities. I wish the company good luck with such people at the helm!

Very Easy Interview

Unknown Interview

Unknown

Interviewed at Edifecs

Interview Details – Very upbeat but make sure you have the right people at the table. If not it will take months to have all buy in. Company is growing top down fast.

Interview Question – Interviewers seemed not experienced or prepared to follow through with a close. What seemed to be a great match and an expressed interest was left without further conversation. It was as if it never took place. They were very concerned about the ability to put in 12 or more hours of work daily.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The process was not professional and that was not a good indication of how the company runs...at least that day

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Edifecs in May 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR for the interview, I told i would like to be on the coding side the hr still went and scheduled the interview, after talking to her, and taking the first phone interview, which was not so much technical, they went ahead and scheduled second interview with me, that was not so technical either, After that, i was called onsite, and i had interview with the implementations team, (not development team) like 6 people, none of them seems to be caring about the interview, it was not at all professional. After a boring day of interview, i had already decided i dont want to work there, 3 weeks later they contacted me that there is no offer by that time i had already started working somewhere else.

Interview Question – Not so difficult, but write a multi-threaded program   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Edifecs in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on line, 2 weeks, then onsite interview.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult project that I was on?   Answer Question

Designer Intern Interview

Designer Intern
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Edifecs in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, went through 1 onsite interview, and 3 weeks of background check, then I got the offer

Interview Question – Was asked that if the company wants to sell a phone and they want to create a website for it, how would I design it from start to finish.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the beginning of the application they ask you what's your salary requirement. That's how they determine how much they pay you and whether they would accept it or not. I got my requirement and I didn't negotiate further.

Edifecs Global Recruiting Director responded to this review

Aug 13, 2013

For starters, the process for interns is a bit different than our normal FTE hires. While onsite interviews were limited, there are often times phone interviews as well to determine overall fit for ... More

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!