Edmentum

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

1.9

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Edmentum in December 2014.

three interviews the first one was easy simple questions the second one took 3 hours however that's where you find out that its a commission job and you are going to be doing a lot of walking trying to get customers... that's where i stopped.

misleading job!

Not what i had in mind at all, they make it sound like you can make a lot of money however they don't offer good benefits and you are just another sales man on the street.

Territory Manager Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward interview process with general questions related to work experience and how you relate to pressure, deadlines, etc. It seemed like the hiring protocol was constantly shifting and evolving. I had a phone interview then a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I attended a one week new hire class about 2 months after I started. This was beneficial but was a lot of information in a one week format.

Interview Questions
    Not much room to negotiate

Customer Support Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in June 2014.

Interview process was easy however don't let that fool ya! Management here sucks!!! I will not recommend this job to anyone unless you know someone who works in this department already. They will tend to hire within and if your hired and your not married,dating, or have a family member who works there and you go against one of them the co workers will work with management to get you fired.

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in March 2014.

3 interviews, very easy, I was a remote candidate so they allowed me to interview virtually....pretty reasonable. im not too satisfied with the job however, the easy interview should have been a red flag.

Curriculum Writer Interview

I took a writing test and then had two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how many questions I could write per day.   Answer Question

Agency Consultant (Education) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in November 2013.

Applied to position and was contacted by a recruiter, who shared information about the position and asked me to answer questions. She then scheduled a phone interview (remote position) for the following week. Had the standard phone interview and was offered the job a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in October 2013.

A four step process HR with general questions, rVP phone and in-person , Territory manager in-person casual interview, Phone conversation with VP of the South very easy process

simple and easy

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum.

I went through 7 interviews with this company. It was pretty mundane like "where do you see yourself in 5 years?". Don't expect a creative or engaging interview. I was asked to put together a business plan for the 90 days, which I thought was very premature.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty standard, I just had to answer them 7 times..   Answer Question
    I had to beg for more car allowance living in the city because I have a car and no parking at my apartment.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in February 2013.

Phone interviews with HR and other sales professionals and hiring manager. good to have phone interviews with other managers which helped form a more complete picture of the corporate culture

standard

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in March 2011.

Phone interview, followed by an interview with HR, reporting manager, and then CFO

Interview Questions
    • All the questions that were asked, were based off my resume and my sales experience. All very basic questions.   Answer Question