Edmentum Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.0

ELA Curriculum Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum (Richardson, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The first two interviews were done over the phone, and then they gave me a test to complete after the second phone interview. The test was editing questions, as well as a written portion to show how well I could write for different grades, 1-12. I turned it in within their specified 24 hours.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Edmentum (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Despite having a background perfectly tailored for the job, including 8 years at a very large company in this niche, and a couple years at a direct competitor, they kept insisting I didn't have enough experience and wanted me to interview for a position WAY below my skill level. They dismissed me far too quickly, which showed me how mismanaged this place truly is (the rumors are true, fyi). Don't waste your time.

Curriculum Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Edmentum.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a longer interview with manager and math skills test. The interview was scheduled about a week after I submitted my resume and the process moved very quickly. The position was advertised as a contract position, but seemed structured more as a work-at-home employee. Interviewers were friendly and wanted to find candidates who would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as 'Why do you want to work here' and questions about specific technical skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Edmentum (Remote, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

There were 4 phases: a phone screen, an interview with a potential peer, a test, and an interview with a supervisor. Both the interview with the potential peer and the interview with the supervisor asked almost identical questions. Both were reading from a script and it was VERY apparent. Even when a question had already been answered through previous discussion they still asked the question.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical interview questions. There was nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Edmentum in December 2014.

Interview

three interviews the first one was easy simple questions the second one took 3 hours however that's where you find out that its a commission job and you are going to be doing a lot of walking trying to get customers... that's where i stopped.

Interview Questions

misleading job! Not what i had in mind at all, they make it sound like you can make a lot of money however they don't offer good benefits and you are just another sales man on the street.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward interview process with general questions related to work experience and how you relate to pressure, deadlines, etc. It seemed like the hiring protocol was constantly shifting and evolving. I had a phone interview then a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I attended a one week new hire class about 2 months after I started. This was beneficial but was a lot of information in a one week format.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy however don't let that fool ya! Management here sucks!!! I will not recommend this job to anyone unless you know someone who works in this department already. They will tend to hire within and if your hired and your not married,dating, or have a family member who works there and you go against one of them the co workers will work with management to get you fired.

Curriculum Writer Interview

Interview

I took a writing test and then had two interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many questions I could write per day.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews, very easy, I was a remote candidate so they allowed me to interview virtually....pretty reasonable. im not too satisfied with the job however, the easy interview should have been a red flag.

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Edmentum (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

3 Phone interviews-First w/ manager, second w/ manager in MN office, third was Skype interview w/ Director and manager. Interview was very easy, no tough questions, if you come from a sales background you wont have a problem. Metrics focused.