Edmentum Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

1.8

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in March 2014.

3 interviews, very easy, I was a remote candidate so they allowed me to interview virtually....pretty reasonable. im not too satisfied with the job however, the easy interview should have been a red flag.

Curriculum Writer Interview

I took a writing test and then had two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how many questions I could write per day.   Answer Question

Agency Consultant (Education) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in November 2013.

Applied to position and was contacted by a recruiter, who shared information about the position and asked me to answer questions. She then scheduled a phone interview (remote position) for the following week. Had the standard phone interview and was offered the job a week later.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in October 2013.

A four step process HR with general questions, rVP phone and in-person , Territory manager in-person casual interview, Phone conversation with VP of the South very easy process

simple and easy

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum.

I went through 7 interviews with this company. It was pretty mundane like "where do you see yourself in 5 years?". Don't expect a creative or engaging interview. I was asked to put together a business plan for the 90 days, which I thought was very premature.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty standard, I just had to answer them 7 times..   Answer Question
    I had to beg for more car allowance living in the city because I have a car and no parking at my apartment.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in March 2011.

Phone interview, followed by an interview with HR, reporting manager, and then CFO

Interview Questions
    • All the questions that were asked, were based off my resume and my sales experience. All very basic questions.   Answer Question

User Interface Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Edmentum in September 2010.

There was just the one interview with a panel of managers from the Development department. There was a review of my portfolio pieces in print form as well as online Web sites I developed. There was a discussion of technologies, accessibility and other software development-related topics.

Interview Questions
    • There were questions about my understanding of Web accessibility.   View Answer
    As a sub-contractor working through a staffing agency, my negotiations were with the staffing agency. After 3 months as a sub-contractor, I was offered a full-time position. Those negotiations were cordial and efficient. I would advise others to negotiate the salary as there is some wiggle room after the employers first offer.

Account Manager Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in May 2010.

three phone interviews and two one-on-one interviews; test of sales skills and personality matching; persons interviewing left a positive impression

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult sales situation you recently experienced and how did you overcome it.   View Answer

Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in January 2010.

I was referred by a colleague who already worked at the company. She contacted the hiring manager telling them I would be a good fit. I had an initial phone introduction and screening that was very informal but asked a lot of questions about my career. They next said that I would be contacted for a onsite interview.

It looked like they had narrowed the position down to 4 or 5 people. The hiring manager was the only there and the questions this time were more in depth on how I would handle certain situations, etc. The situation was more formal but again I was put at ease and the time seemed to fly by. I was very nervous.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle disruptive people in an adult training class?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you think 80% travel means.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. I believed the offer to be fair and it was more than I was currently making.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Edmentum in January 2010.

Interview with human resources rep intitially
    Interview with regional manager

Interview Questions
    • Provide detailed strategy on how you would sell our product and capture a significant share of the market in 6 months or less.   View Answer