1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Education Inc. in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was so drawn out I decided to look elsewhere. Two phone screens with individuals who did not have the experience to ask useful questions or answer many questions. Must fill out extensive background application which asks for details of your high school experience. Phone screen was extremely long and again contained in depth questions about my high school experience despite the fact I graduated high school in the 90s. After numerous contacts through email and phone and an almost two hour phone screen i was told I would need to have an 1. in person interview 2. observation of school. 3. be observed teaching a lesson to students at the residential school. Extremely long process with people who do not really seem to understand position for a position that is extremely low in pay to similar teaching positions.

Interview Questions

• What was your most memorable experience in high school   Answer Question