Education Management Corporation
www.edmc.edu Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Education Management Corporation Greenhouse Operations Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Greenhouse Operations Intern Interview

Greenhouse Operations Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Education Management Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – I found the position through my schools job board and applied online. A couple of months after applying I got a call and did an initial phone interview. Later that day I got a call back saying they were interested in interviewing me in person and giving me a breakdown of the work week. They said that they provide no housing pay and that the typical work week was M-F 8am-5pm at their office in downtown Pittsburgh. The company then scheduled me for an interview and sent me a background check, personality test, and some permission forms to fill out.

When it came time I had my interview in the K and L Gates Building in downtown Pittsburgh. The office was very nice and the company seemed very professional, formal and also very concerned with security.

My interview lasted about two hours and was conducted by two individuals at separate times. The interviewers were very pleasant and asked a lot of challenging questions. One in particular that sticks out in my mind was, "how would your best friend describe you?".

In the end I didn't get the job but was told that I made a good impression on management and that I should apply for full-time positions in the future.

Interview Question – What would your best friend say is the most annoying thing about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Education Management Corporation

Worked for Education Management Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Education Management Corporation Greenhouse Operations Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Education Management Corporation employees and interview candidates.