Education Management Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Education Management Systems in November 2011.

The interview process is not an honest one. You think you're interviewing to work in an admissions department where you will spend your days interviewing with students and meeting new people day in and day out. However, this is a telemarketing job where you're expected to make 100 calls everyday to hassle students to come in for an interview. The majority of the students who apply can't even afford to take out students loans in the lump sum of $86,000 dollars for a bachelors degree.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a situation where you did something wrong during a job and how you handled it   Answer Question

Technical Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Education Management Systems in October 2010.

I quickly spoke to a VP that was head of the department, then took a personality test, then talked with the manager of the department, and finaly to the CEO. I guess they liked me, I was offered the position immediately.

Interview Questions
    Their offer was fair and included a nice bump after the 90 day period.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Education Management Systems

Worked for Education Management Systems? Contribute to the Community!