Education Nationale Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Education Nationale

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Haubourdin (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haubourdin (France)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Education Nationale in June 2010.

In June 2011, I sent a CV and a covering letter to the school. They called me a few hours later and asked if I could come the day after that for an interview. The interview was very easy, I was asked a few simple questions and I was offered the job. At the time of the interview, everybody seemed very nice.

Interview Questions

Normalien Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cachan, Ile-de-France (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cachan, Ile-de-France (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Education Nationale in February 2012.

Passer les concours d'entrée aux écoles normales supérieures, une semaines d'écrit de mathématiques physique philosophie chimie anglais espagnol...Ensuite pour les admissibles une semaines d'oraux, des même matières.

Interview Questions

Worked for Education Nationale? Contribute to the Community!