Education Pioneers

Updated Dec 25, 2014
Updated Dec 25, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate School Fellowship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Education Pioneers.

I initially submitted my resume online. Within couple of hours, got a computer generated email that I am being invited to take the online exam. I was given a week to take the exam but maybe able to delay if you are too busy take the 1.5 hour exam. You just need to email them. After the exam, once you pass it, they will send you another email that you have pass the exam and gave you a timeline when to expect you will be contacted again for an interview. Approximately 4-6 weeks, I got an email to interview. Interview is standard. 45 mins long. They will email you again if you pass and if you will move to the group interview. Still waiting. I applied very early sometime in September and was advise to wait until January for the next step

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to our partners? It only sounds difficult since I don't have enough information about their partners.   Answer Question
  • What you can contribute to our partners? It's sounds hard only because I don't have enough background about their partners   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Education Pioneers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Education Pioneers in February 2014.

Pretty clear process - apply online, if they are interested they will follow up with a request for you to do an online critical thinking case study exercise. Then, a 30-60 min phone interview, then you may be selected for an in person group interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was a solution or change your proposed, how was it received by your peers and what kind of impact did the change have (and how did you measure it)   Answer Question

Graduate School Fellowship Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Education Pioneers in January 2014.

Applied online first and then got the critical thinking test online. If you pass these two steps, you will have a chance to do an in-depth phone interview. Finally a group interview to analyze a real case. Wait for the offer.

Interview Questions
    • How did you implement a plan in your professional life when the circumstance is not clear?   Answer Question

Graduate School Fellowship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Education Pioneers.

I completed several phases of the interview process. After reviewing my application, EP emailed saying that they would like to move forward in the process by sending an exercise for me to complete. Although I don't remember the details, the exercise consisted of a scenario of an imaginary education nonprofit organization; your job is to discuss how you would approach the scenario. I was told that I 'passed' that portion and was asked to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of the questions that have been listed here in these reviews (Thanks - they helped me prepare!) I was told that I 'passed' this interview and was invited to a 'Group Interview Day'. I really did not know what to expect, but the Group interview was basically like a timed school group project, with a staff person in the background watching what's going on. You are given a scenario during the introduction phase of the group interview day, which you brainstorm alone, quietly, for about 15 minutes before being divided into pre-organized groups.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time that you had a conflict with a coworker. What was it and how did you resolve it.   View Answer