Education Pioneers

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MBA Associate Interview

MBA Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Education Pioneers in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online through the website. The application included a few short answer questions that probed into your experience, professionalism, and analytics skills. About a month after the application, I received an invitation for a phone interview. I was also asked to give two names for recommendations. (Unfortunately, I completely forgot to fill in the names for the recommendations. In retrospect, this might be part of the reason why I didn't receive an offer.) The phone interview was really good. It was an easy 45 minute discussion with a very nice person. Basic behavioral questions and casual banter about the education field.

Tips: Know some of their partner companies, because it helps to mention the names. Know what you want to do within your role. Know where you want to be located.

Interview Question – Why Education Pioneers? (It seems easy to answer, but you really have to be specific in your response).   View Answer

Worked for Education Pioneers? Contribute to the Community!