Education Sales Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Counselor Interview

Admissions Counselor
Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Education Sales Management in September 2009.

Interview Details – One of many at first, screens you the first round with about 10-12 others. Then you take an intellectual agility test. Then you have one on one interviews with a particular team.

Interview Question – If you could be any inanimate that would best describe you, what would you be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Via email and I just accepted the initial offer and that was a mistake because you can definitely (at least back in 2010) negotiate for a larger wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Admissions Counselor Interview

Admissions Counselor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Education Sales Management in October 2011.

Interview Details – I initially had a phone interview, basic personality questions. "Describe a difficult situation with a coworker and how you resolved it." I moved on to the second round to have a fake trial conversation with a "student", then a one on one interview. Again, the interview consisted of basic questions regarding character traits and skills.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Education Sales Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Education Sales Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Education Sales Management employees and interview candidates.