Education Sales Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at Education Sales Management

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Education Sales Management in September 2009.

One of many at first, screens you the first round with about 10-12 others. Then you take an intellectual agility test. Then you have one on one interviews with a particular team.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any inanimate that would best describe you, what would you be?   View Answer
    Via email and I just accepted the initial offer and that was a mistake because you can definitely (at least back in 2010) negotiate for a larger wage.

Admissions Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Education Sales Management in October 2011.

I initially had a phone interview, basic personality questions. "Describe a difficult situation with a coworker and how you resolved it." I moved on to the second round to have a fake trial conversation with a "student", then a one on one interview. Again, the interview consisted of basic questions regarding character traits and skills.