Educomp Solutions

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Smartclass Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in August 2013.

Interview Details – very keen to opt for the job, but did not get any offer out of the blue. Will try out for some other deal, mostly looking for an adept in technical field, was disappointed after facing technical terms. The pay is also low and does not offer any incentive and support.

Interview Question – technical questions barrage   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – Work Experience description in details and how to relate it with job applied in Educomp. Roles performed & achievements at past work to enrich job at Educomp. A short 2-minute training demo was taken.

Interview Question – None. The interviewer was very helpful, patient listener, and quite supportive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated on the salary hike and they accepted it easily.

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

Smart Class Coordinator
Teni (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in August 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview by Area Manager continued by Face to Face Interview by Area manager and a HR interview telephonically

Interview Question – Easy and Basic Knowledge   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – Technical and hr rounds.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join educomp   Answer Question

Yamunānagar (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in January 2009.

Interview Details – They usually ask other employees of the same post to call their friends/known ones. The most requirements are good spoken part, MS-office and Internet. If your language skill is good that's an added advantage. Look for this job only if you don't find another one!

Interview Question – None! Just speak good and know minimum IT skill like MS-Office and Internet!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only thing you can negotiate is the school they are placing you! Salary is fixed!

Hisār (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – Firstly interviewed on phone call, then face to face meeting with Manager. All the basic information that is necessary to recruitment, Educational background, computer hardware knowledge, Microsoft office handling and last Expectation of salary

Interview Question – manager Delete a computer program file that is necessary run window xp, and find that file and again start the computer with working condition   Answer Question

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Senior Business Development Manager
Guna (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – Before joining ,Company HR interviewed twice one was telephonic & after a week second round was conducted face to face .After 15 days they reciprocated with joining offer .

Interview Question – How i sell their product,i replied i will as i was confident to achieve targets & in current financial year i was awarded with a letter of outstanding performance in my zone & promoted too from Manager to Sr.Manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not as such i was satisfied with what they offered

Administrative Officer Interview

Administrative Officer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – preliminary interview via consultany, than by HR Executive, than third round by HR Manager than by VP HR/Operations and Director

Interview Question – Transport management and how about Routing of school cabs   View Answer

Amritsar (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Educomp Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – If your CV short listed then you will receive a call from company HR after that your time fix as a interview with Manager or Area Manager.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because that time I was pregnant.

Smartclass Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview Details – a telephonic interview and then a 1-1 personal interview with the manager. Initially a person called me from the HR team and conducted a telephonic interview, them a project leader conducted a telephonic in technical interview and atlast a personal interview with the ASG manager, I got the appointment and i accepted it. The environtment is really good as it is an education based company, I was placed in a school for the software, technical support of the company.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Educomp Solutions

Worked for Educomp Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Educomp Solutions interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Educomp Solutions employees and interview candidates.