Educomp Solutions

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.9

SCC Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

I had my resume posted at a job site, the HR contacted me .
    He asked me whether i would be able to take online classes at schools or not. To my positive answer he informed me of the office hours. I was at that that doing my masters and that my last semester,ie, project semester. I could have taken the job if the office hours were a bit shorter.

I was doing my Masters at that point of time

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Educomp Solutions in November 2013.

Work Experience description in details and how to relate it with job applied in Educomp. Roles performed & achievements at past work to enrich job at Educomp. A short 2-minute training demo was taken.

Interview Questions
    • None. The interviewer was very helpful, patient listener, and quite supportive.   Answer Question
    I negotiated on the salary hike and they accepted it easily.

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teni (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teni (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Educomp Solutions in August 2013.

Telephonic Interview by Area Manager continued by Face to Face Interview by Area manager and a HR interview telephonically

Smartclass Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Educomp Solutions in August 2013.

very keen to opt for the job, but did not get any offer out of the blue. Will try out for some other deal, mostly looking for an adept in technical field, was disappointed after facing technical terms. The pay is also low and does not offer any incentive and support.

Smartclass Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Educomp Solutions.

a telephonic interview and then a 1-1 personal interview with the manager. Initially a person called me from the HR team and conducted a telephonic interview, them a project leader conducted a telephonic in technical interview and atlast a personal interview with the ASG manager, I got the appointment and i accepted it. The environtment is really good as it is an education based company, I was placed in a school for the software, technical support of the company.

BDM Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Its a very difficult process for an interview. Round with the top level management will test your mental ability and u r abilities to work under the pressure environment.

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Educomp Solutions.

hr interview ,phonic interview

Smartclass Coordinator(SCC) Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

2 rounds of interview..

Interview Questions
    • I don find any question difficult as i was very confident   View Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Educomp Solutions in June 2012.

Telephonic Round, face to face interview with Area manager and Final face to face interview taken by Vice President

Interview Questions
    • I am expecting you to see at a higher level next year   View Answer

Executive Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Educomp Solutions in June 2012.

I was called to meet VP HR of the company. When I enter into the office he welcomed me with a lovely smile and shake hand with me. That was really nice. I have seen many HR but he was exception in his category. The he asked me to tell something about yourself. He was impressed by my resume, and he asked me in which field you want to work for and what type of project you want to take. We discussed all these in very explained manner. during the interview I didn't realized that interview is going on. That was awesome experience if i will get any chance to work with this company I will love to do that.

Interview Questions
    • What is your future goal?   View Answer
    • What type of project you want to handle in these 2 months ?   View Answer
    Don't be nervous, be natural ..