Educomp Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.9

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

This so called interview felt like the hr had made some kind of a joke on me. Called by the hr at the noida branch after forwarding resume. Their requirement was of a flash animator and me being a 3d animator so I REFUSED. The hr reassured me of having a conversation with the department regarding my area of expertise and told they were still willing to go ahead with the interview. So I too gave it a chance. Now after reaching there ( it's a very far off place in noida away from the main city with no transportation system in place, it took me more than two hours to reach the place from were I live), filling a 4 page nonsense form and waiting for almost an hour for the hr to come, they tell me their was a some kind of a miscommunication and you can go now. IN ONE SENTENCE THE SO CALLED INTERVIEW WAS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE'S CARELESS ATTITUDE AND WAISTING OTHERS TIME.

SCC Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

I had my resume posted at a job site, the HR contacted me . He asked me whether i would be able to take online classes at schools or not. To my positive answer he informed me of the office hours. I was at that that doing my masters and that my last semester,ie, project semester. I could have taken the job if the office hours were a bit shorter.

I was doing my Masters at that point of time

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Educomp Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Work Experience description in details and how to relate it with job applied in Educomp. Roles performed & achievements at past work to enrich job at Educomp. A short 2-minute training demo was taken.

Interview Questions

• None. The interviewer was very helpful, patient listener, and quite supportive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated on the salary hike and they accepted it easily.

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teni (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Educomp Solutions (Teni (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Interview by Area Manager continued by Face to Face Interview by Area manager and a HR interview telephonically

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Educomp Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

very keen to opt for the job, but did not get any offer out of the blue. Will try out for some other deal, mostly looking for an adept in technical field, was disappointed after facing technical terms. The pay is also low and does not offer any incentive and support.

Smartclass Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

a telephonic interview and then a 1-1 personal interview with the manager. Initially a person called me from the HR team and conducted a telephonic interview, them a project leader conducted a telephonic in technical interview and atlast a personal interview with the ASG manager, I got the appointment and i accepted it. The environtment is really good as it is an education based company, I was placed in a school for the software, technical support of the company.

BDM Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

Its a very difficult process for an interview. Round with the top level management will test your mental ability and u r abilities to work under the pressure environment.

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

hr interview ,phonic interview

Smartclass Coordinator(SCC) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

2 rounds of interview..

Interview Questions

• I don find any question difficult as i was very confident   1 Answer

Executive Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Educomp Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called to meet VP HR of the company. When I enter into the office he welcomed me with a lovely smile and shake hand with me. That was really nice. I have seen many HR but he was exception in his category. The he asked me to tell something about yourself. He was impressed by my resume, and he asked me in which field you want to work for and what type of project you want to take. We discussed all these in very explained manner. during the interview I didn't realized that interview is going on. That was awesome experience if i will get any chance to work with this company I will love to do that.

Interview Questions

• What is your future goal?   1 Answer
    • What type of project you want to handle in these 2 months ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't be nervous, be natural ..