Eduventures

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Eduventures

Interview Details – step 1. Phone Interview
2. Assessment
3. Face-to-face interview with 5-6 people.

All in all, about 10-15 hours of your time. Never heard from them after spending 4 hours interviewing. Not even a generic response. The company seemed interesting and the employee's all articulated the mission well; however, it is a bit concerning that they cannot provide a response to someone who provided them this much time.

Interview Question – Unsure.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eduventures in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Phone conversation about a newly created sales position. Spoke to HR manager for about 25 minutes to learn more about the company, the position and what it entailed.

2. Scheduled phone interviews with 3 VPs for 30 minutes each, one of them was the person I would report to.

3. Face to face meeting for 30 minutes each with 4 other VPs and the CEO.

4. Offer letter given a few days later.

The process was great.

Interview Question – What are 3 words that would describe you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer because it was fair and what I wanted. No negotiations needed.

Support Interview

Support

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Eduventures in December 2012.

Interview Details – Was really excited to have an opportunity to speak with HR and hiring manager. Submitted application online and was surprised to get a call back within about 48 hours. This was the only time anything was prompt throughout the next several weeks. Initial phone screen with HR was rescheduled twice with little warning. The first time I sat in my car waiting for nearly 30 minutes before I received an email letting me know it would have to be rescheduled. It took about two weeks to get through that screen before I would speak with hiring manager by phone. Received a calendar invite from HR, accepted invite. Hiring manager called 35 minutes late for appointment. Was told by HR next step would be in-person interview, followed by case study if appropriate. My next email from HR was letting me know my phone case study would be the following day, with attached materials. Things were rather disorganized. Ultimately did not receive an offer but am thinking that it may have been for the best. Hopefully they are more organized with their clients than prospective employees.

Interview Question – Case study was extremely detailed and hiring manager was clearly good at what she did.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Boston, MA

I interviewed at Eduventures in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got offered a phone interview, and was instructed to call in for the interview. I called and my interviewer was not there. Later she replied (without an apology) to reschedule the interview for a week later. When we finally connected for the phone interview, she had no questions for me and the phone interview lasted less than 10 minutes (of me asking questions). She informed me that they didn't have a job open, but wanted me to come into the office for an interview for a future hire. Still no questions from her in the office. She never told me who I'd be speaking with and assumed that she had told me. Spoke with one person. Some questions about my quantitative experience. I withdrew my application after receiving another job offer (and never hearing back from HR even though she assured me that she'd get back to me within a week). Suffice it to say, I was not interested in working there.

Interview Question – No questions from HR   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eduventures in July 2008.

Interview Details – Their representatives were very professional. I had one phone interview. I spoke to someone for about a half an hour. The rep was all-business-no-nonsense. She seemed like she didn't love her job but she was ok with it. She asked specific questions about my skills.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eduventures in May 2007.

Interview Details – I had 2 rounds of interviews, first was on-phone, second in a group and the the same session had 1 on 1 with the director of the program. The people at Eduventures are very odd, its an odd group of people that come from very different backgrounds and it just seems they are stuck there...not a good company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary up $5000. I would advise others to seek out other companies before Eduventures as they only give you 7 days to decide on an offer, it was ridiculous!

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eduventures in March 2008.

Interview Details – Not very difficult, essay component involved for writing sample.

Interview Question – Walk through resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eduventures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eduventures interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eduventures employees and interview candidates.