Edward Jones Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones.

The interview process had three points of contact; an initial phone interview, a face-to-face interview with one individual in the department, and the leader of the department and one of his colleagues. All together, it took 5 weeks from filling out the application (when I was asked for an interview) before an offer was made.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about a situation when you had a colleague that had a negative attitude about management, and what you did about it.

Please tell me about a time when you had to give bad news to your manager.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Edward Jones in January 2014.

The interviewing process is bizarre. It took three months from the time the job was pulled from the website to the final decision being made. Multiple interviews (phone and face-to-face) even though most/all parties knew me.
    Job was offered and accepted by other candidate...I found out more than a week later when I called recruiting...what a job.
    Left hand doesn't know they have a right hand.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are the typical, tell me a time when...

The most difficult to answer is about conflict, tell me a time when you had a conflict with a leader and how did you resolve it...
        View Answer

Felt the business area was too disorganized for my taste.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!