Edward Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Administrator Interview

Branch Administrator
Bismarck, ND

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Edward Jones.

Interview Details – The hiring process for me was very long. Started with a typical application, followed by several phone interviews. Finally, I had an interview in the office and a test for math, and verbal skills as well as "what if" situational-type questions. I was very young at the time but being well organized and prepared for the phone interviews (having resume and references available) made the process less intimidating.

Interview Question – I was not expecting a written test during the interview. That process may have changed since I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In our part of the country at that time, you did not negotiate for a position like mine.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!