Edward Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Operations Assistant Interview

Business Operations Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in April 2010.

Interview Details – I saw an ad in our local paper so I applied online but also mailed in a paper resume and cover letter. I got an e-mail from the hiring manager that I would be contacted by HR for a phone interview. HR contacted my via e-mail and we set up a time for the phone interview. I completed the phone interview and shortly thereafter was scheduled for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I went to the interview and I thought it went well. We had good rapport and I really thought I would get the job. I had asked that they contact me either way by a certain date since I had another commitment and HR contacted me by that date but unfortunately I did not get the job. She did say they were impressed with my interview and she would keep my paperwork on file for 90 days. She also said to contact her directly if I saw a different office I wanted to apply at. Very nice.

Interview Questions

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!