Edward Jones Equity Trader Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Equity Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in November 2010.

After the initial phone interview, I was invited up to Tempe to meet with a managing partner and two team leaders. Each asked what I knew about the company, they quizzed me on the market, and asked me some questions on investment strategies. There appeared to be a positive, competitive atmosphere among the employees. The interviews went very well. I was not made an offer, because I was charged with four misdemeanors (disturbing the peace, littering, noise violation, resisting arrest) on spring break in 2002, and they said that they didn't think they could get me bonded.

Interview Questions
  • Out of this large stack of applications I am holding in my hand, should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • Tell me the yield on any one of the the U.S. Treasuries.   Answer Question

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!