Edward Jones

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Equity Trader Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in November 2010.

Interview Details – After the initial phone interview, I was invited up to Tempe to meet with a managing partner and two team leaders. Each asked what I knew about the company, they quizzed me on the market, and asked me some questions on investment strategies. There appeared to be a positive, competitive atmosphere among the employees. The interviews went very well. I was not made an offer, because I was charged with four misdemeanors (disturbing the peace, littering, noise violation, resisting arrest) on spring break in 2002, and they said that they didn't think they could get me bonded.

Interview Questions

• Out of this large stack of applications I am holding in my hand, should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • Tell me the yield on any one of the the U.S. Treasuries.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Edward Jones Videos

Edward Jones – Why Work for Us?

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business. From locating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edward Jones Equity Trader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees and interview candidates.