Edward Jones

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

FA Interview

FA

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in October 2009.

Interview Details – Edward Jones requires a custom application, personality test, two phone interviews and I think also a face-to-face interview. I'm not all the way through the process yet. They are still interviewing me.

Everyone has been very professional. They require a full background check for the last 10 years because of the securities regulations and requirements.

Interview Question – Explain why you picked Edward Jones over the other financial advisory companies.   Answer Question

FA Interview

FA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then set you up with a one on one interview with a current FA. then you do a business plan and survey activity. After that you have another phone interview. this is where i am at.

Interview Question – what was the most difficult client you've ever dealt with?   Answer Question

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!