Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones
- Financial Advisor (266)
- BOA Branch Office Administrator (55)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (37)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (FACD) (19)
- Intern (10)
- Financial Advisor PASS Associate (9)
- Branch Office Administrator (4)
- Team Leader (4)
- Investment Representative (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- RDP Associate (3)
- On-Call Branch Office Administrator (3)
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor (2)
- Insurance Service Specialist (2)
- FA (2)
- Rotational Development Program (2)
- Product Specialist (2)
- Branch Intern (2)
- Investment Banking Analyst (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Helpdesk (2)
- BOA (2)
- Financial Advisor (FORCES) (1)
- On-Cal Business Office Administrator (1)
- RUN AWAY!! (1)
- Financial Advisor (FACD) (1)
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor Intern (1)
- Syndicate Manager (1)
- Financial Advisor Summer Internship (1)
- FA Summer Intern (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO).
The interview process is different for everybody. I had a phone interview with HR followed by an in person interview with the TL and DL of the team I would be working for. It took less than two weeks to get hired.
Edward Jones makes an offer and it's take it or leave it. They do not negotiate on salary or benefits.
Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones
Helpdesk InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2011.
Why do you want part time? Do you want to stay with part time. Why do you want to work from home? What software, hardware and systems have you worked with? Are you able to create a home work environment free of outside noise and distraction? There can be no child care or pet or other outside noises/distractions.
- What have you done trouble-shooting wise for hardware and software issues with computers and peripherals? (Don't be afraid of this question....it's mostly a test for personality, adaptability, willingness to learn and enjoy helping others). 1 Answer
Non-negotiable for this position due to training. Hourly wage goes up after training.