Edward Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Specialist Interview

Insurance Specialist
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in October 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted the application and received a call to schedule a phone interview several weeks later. The phone interview was a basic screening to review my resume, tell me about the job and I was asked one behavioral type question. "Tell me about a time you had to turn around a bad customer experience?" I was invited in for an in person interview with a three person panel. Standard behavioral questions, the interviewers were friendly. I was invited back in for a second interview. Similar standard behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a deadline that was impossible to meet and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Edward Jones Videos

Edward Jones – Why Work for Us?

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business. From locating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edward Jones Insurance Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees and interview candidates.