Edward Jones Product Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Edward Jones in June 2011.

Applied via University job board and heard from HR shortly after. Phone interview consisted of mostly behavioral type questions. The follow up in-person interview ended up being about 3 weeks after the phone interview. Interview took place in HQ, where I met with 2 partners separately, pretty much just walked through my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Product Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Edward Jones in September 2010.

The interviewer was easy to talk to. She basically walked through my resume with me. I explained my work experience in more depth, especially areas that were relevant to the position I was applying for. Besides, she asked about my educational background - why I chose to study those programs. Another issue that came up was why I left my former employer.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your greatest achievement in the development of a financial product or a portfolio?   Answer Question