Edward Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied via University job board and heard from HR shortly after. Phone interview consisted of mostly behavioral type questions. The follow up in-person interview ended up being about 3 weeks after the phone interview. Interview took place in HQ, where I met with 2 partners separately, pretty much just walked through my resume.

Interview Question – Asked about investment thesis on security   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Edward Jones in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer was easy to talk to. She basically walked through my resume with me. I explained my work experience in more depth, especially areas that were relevant to the position I was applying for. Besides, she asked about my educational background - why I chose to study those programs. Another issue that came up was why I left my former employer.

Interview Question – What would you say is your greatest achievement in the development of a financial product or a portfolio?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Edward Jones Videos

Edward Jones – Why Work for Us?

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business. From locating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edward Jones Product Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees and interview candidates.