Edward Jones RDP Associate Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in October 2011.

It starts off with a pre-screening process onto a first stage selection. Then an interview 1-1. Along with a completion of a 12-14 pg employment application. Then a phone interview after couple days/week.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we consider you over all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in February 2010.

Interviewed first on campus then at the headquarters in Tempe, AZ. Fairly standard interview questions based on my resume and company culture. Nothing to technical. Several, 1:1 interviews, some over video conference. Everyone was friendly and it was fairly laid back, they didn't try to put you on the spot so much like some interviews.

Interview Questions
    • With a background in finance, how do you feel about financial derivatives?   View Answer

RDP Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Edward Jones in February 2011.

I went through three rounds of interviews consisting of two 1:1 interviews and a final group panel interview. All of the questions were typical behavioral and resume based questions about leadership, academics, and motivations. Everyone I met was very friendly and personable and lived up to the expectations I had going into the interview process.

Interview Questions

Unfortunately the salary of RDP associates was a good deal below my other offers.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!