Edward Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

RDP Associate
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in October 2011.

Interview Details – It starts off with a pre-screening process onto a first stage selection. Then an interview 1-1. Along with a completion of a 12-14 pg employment application. Then a phone interview after couple days/week.

Interview Question – Why should we consider you over all the other applicants?   Answer Question

RDP Associate
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed first on campus then at the headquarters in Tempe, AZ. Fairly standard interview questions based on my resume and company culture. Nothing to technical. Several, 1:1 interviews, some over video conference. Everyone was friendly and it was fairly laid back, they didn't try to put you on the spot so much like some interviews.

Interview Question – With a background in finance, how do you feel about financial derivatives?   View Answer

RDP Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Edward Jones in February 2011.

Interview Details – I went through three rounds of interviews consisting of two 1:1 interviews and a final group panel interview. All of the questions were typical behavioral and resume based questions about leadership, academics, and motivations. Everyone I met was very friendly and personable and lived up to the expectations I had going into the interview process.

Interview Question – Typical behavior questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unfortunately the salary of RDP associates was a good deal below my other offers.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Edward Jones Videos

Edward Jones – Why Work for Us?

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business. From locating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edward Jones RDP Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees and interview candidates.