Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones
- Financial Advisor (244)
- BOA Branch Office Administrator (51)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (34)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (FACD) (16)
- Financial Advisor PASS Associate (9)
- Intern (8)
- Branch Office Administrator (4)
- Team Leader (4)
- Investment Representative (4)
- RDP Associate (3)
- On-Call Branch Office Administrator (3)
- Insurance Service Specialist (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- FA (2)
- Product Specialist (2)
- Branch Intern (2)
- Helpdesk (2)
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor (2)
- Rotational Development Program (2)
- Investment Banking Analyst (2)
- Portfoio Manager (1)
- Mutual Fund Specialist (1)
- Trainee Financial Advisor (1)
- Edward Jones FA (1)
- Financial Advisor Career Development Program (FACD) (1)
- Senior Branch Office Administrator (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Summer Analyst (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
RDP Associate Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.
It starts off with a pre-screening process onto a first stage selection. Then an interview 1-1. Along with a completion of a 12-14 pg employment application. Then a phone interview after couple days/week.
- Why should we consider you over all the other applicants? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones
RDP Associate InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Edward Jones (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2010.
Interviewed first on campus then at the headquarters in Tempe, AZ. Fairly standard interview questions based on my resume and company culture. Nothing to technical. Several, 1:1 interviews, some over video conference. Everyone was friendly and it was fairly laid back, they didn't try to put you on the spot so much like some interviews.
- With a background in finance, how do you feel about financial derivatives? 1 Answer
RDP Associate InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Edward Jones in February 2011.
I went through three rounds of interviews consisting of two 1:1 interviews and a final group panel interview. All of the questions were typical behavioral and resume based questions about leadership, academics, and motivations. Everyone I met was very friendly and personable and lived up to the expectations I had going into the interview process.
- Typical behavior questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Unfortunately the salary of RDP associates was a good deal below my other offers.