Edward Jones Rotational Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Advisor (190)
- BOA Branch Office Administrator (48)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (21)
- Financial Advisor PASS Associate (9)
- Intern (7)
- Branch Office Administrator (4)
- Team Leader (4)
- Investment Representative (4)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (FACD) (4)
- RDP Associate (3)
- Product Specialist (2)
- Helpdesk (2)
- Branch Intern (2)
- Rotational Development Program (2)
- Insurance Service Specialist (2)
- FA (2)
- Business Operations Assistant (1)
- Financial Advisor Intern (1)
- Remuneration and Benefits (1)
- Municipal Trader (1)
- Research Department (1)
- Portfoio Manager (1)
- Investor (1)
- Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Financial Advisor (FORCES) (1)
- On-Cal Business Office Administrator (1)
- RUN AWAY!! (1)
- Financial Advisor (FACD) (1)
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor Intern (1)
- Syndicate Manager (1)
Rotational Development Program Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Edward Jones in November 2011.
Interview Details – Interviewed through campus recruiting. Initial resume screening, then invited for a 1 on 1 interview. Mostly behavioral questions, with some technical financial questions, and current events. Asked to final interview about 2 weeks later. Final interview consisted of a 45 minute 1:3 interview - only behavioral questions, just to make sure you are a good fit and have a personality. Offer extended the next day.
- Why Edward Jones? Answer Question
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
- What would you change about yourself? Answer Question
- What current event have you been following? Answer Question
- What is a bond? What is a stock? Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Edward Jones is a great company, and the RDP position sounded fantastic, but I received another offer with better salary and more interesting position.
Rotational Development Program Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Edward Jones in January 2009.
Interview Details – It starts off with a phone interview with a recruiter. If you pass that test, you will get a second phone interview with two people from the department you might be working in. This one is more intense. If that goes well, they might fly you into the home office for a day full of multiple interviews. Be ready for a long-haul, but everyone was (mostly) friendly.
Interview Question – What is the basic concept of Modern Portfolio Theory? View Answer
Reason for Declining – I had another offer that was a better fit right out of college.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones