1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2011.

Edward Jones recruits on my campus. I participated in a first-round interview for a Summer Intern position for the Summer of 2011 at their corporate headquarters in Saint Louis. The interview took place at the business school I attend. The interview consisted of two female representatives and myself. The atmosphere was very relaxed, and they seemed like they genuinely wanted to get to know who I was asking lots of open-ended questions to leave room for me to elaborate. The interview lasted approximately 25 minutes, and was an over-all positive experience. Later (about a week if I remember correctly) I was contacted via email that I was selected for the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself...   1 Answer
  • Tell us about a time you had to sacrifice for the good of an organization you were a part of?   Answer Question

I declined the second round of interviews because another opportunity abroad presented itself, and I chose it instead of continuing to pursue the internship. From everything I can tell from interacting with the recruiters and researching the company, Edward Jones is a great employer and the internship would have been a very positive experience.