Edward Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Saint Louis, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Edward Jones in March 2011.

Interview Details – Edward Jones recruits on my campus. I participated in a first-round interview for a Summer Intern position for the Summer of 2011 at their corporate headquarters in Saint Louis. The interview took place at the business school I attend. The interview consisted of two female representatives and myself. The atmosphere was very relaxed, and they seemed like they genuinely wanted to get to know who I was asking lots of open-ended questions to leave room for me to elaborate. The interview lasted approximately 25 minutes, and was an over-all positive experience. Later (about a week if I remember correctly) I was contacted via email that I was selected for the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself...   View Answer
  • Tell us about a time you had to sacrifice for the good of an organization you were a part of?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the second round of interviews because another opportunity abroad presented itself, and I chose it instead of continuing to pursue the internship. From everything I can tell from interacting with the recruiters and researching the company, Edward Jones is a great employer and the internship would have been a very positive experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Edward Jones

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Edward Jones Videos

Edward Jones – Why Work for Us?

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business. From locating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edward Jones Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees and interview candidates.